Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Jazzy!

August 7th was my oldest daughter, Jasmine's, birthday... Since summer is her father's visitation time, I only got to spend 3 hours with her. But it was better than last year as I did not get to see them for their birthdays. My celebration began with a bouquet of balloons, a giant unicorn balloon with gold, pink, and purple balloons. After that I took her out to eat where the staff sang happy birthday to her and she got eat a special sundae. Lastly I took her on a little boat ride down our historic canal. Even though it wasn't much because of time reasons, she had a great time and I got to spend time with them.

This week I plan to take both of them to a baseball game to see fireworks and then Lily's birthday is the 13th where I plan to take her to get a pedi and manicure. Goodness I love my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment