Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

10:50 departure, November 1st 2010

It is now 10:51pm and my daughters' flight was to take off at 10:50PM, I can't explain what I'm feeling at the moment... Helpless? I had to fight tooth and nail to get the itinerary from their father as he sent me this email:


date Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 8:28 PM
subject Fwd:
mailed-by aol.com

hide details Oct 29 (3 days ago)


>

> Brandy, I don't feel comfortable with you coming to the airport. You have been acting very erratically and hostile and in a neurotic way and I don't want you to make the kids nervous before taking off. Plus I asked you if I could see the girls for halloween and you selfishly said no. The girls begged last weekend to come and pick them up on halloween night. I allowed you to spend halloween with them but that day was allocated to me to leave for India, so I demand to see the kids for half an hour of halloween.
> You took the right to deprive me of their graduation and of lilys first day of school.
> In the same way I decided that I won't allow you to the airport with us.
> If you show up I will consider it harassment and call airport police.
> Plus I will pick up the girls on Monday after their school. Right before I leave for the airport with them I will stop by your house so you can say bye. If you don't like it, too bad.


This is who I am up against. He plays the victim often and paints a beautiful picture that makes the world think he's such a caring father who has the best interests of his children in mind.

The following is my response to the email my childrens' father sent on October 29th.

date Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 10:57 PM
subject Re:
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Oct 30 (2 days ago)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brandy ... Sherry Hayward found your blog and sent me the link. She has a blog out of Stafford and I blog out of Fairfax. You need to visit my facebook page/wall to know about Judicial Interviews, and I think you need to be at the next event on Dec. 10 (these are annual only). You won't regret it. I believe this Bonnie judge was appointed within the last 1-3 years but whether the judge who is offending you is up for re-appointment or not is irrelevant. On my website/blog, watch for "Confront Your Judge" -- these are references to "Judicial Interviews of Incumbents."

    It's easy to know that your ex is an abuser. The style of writing says it all. I have a similar email on my own blog. Shame on your judge for not exercising more caution.

    You also need to know about Mitra. She has a blog too. Her ex won't even return the passports belonging to their twins (Mom has custody) and there's nothing the courts will do to help. He constantly has the girls out of the USA.

    ~Veronique Wyvell
    http://mommygobyebye-virginia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete