Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pretrial...

Today I had my pretrial and I finally have attorney! I have been pro se since 2007 and even though the attorney will be only representing me for my criminal contempt charge, it will be one last thing I have to tend to.

Being the optimistic person I am, I think things will work out in the end. These court hearings are mere puzzles pieces that are slowly being put together and when the time comes that the last piece is put in it's place, I will look at the final product and tell myself, "so that's what it is!"


Patience is necessary for things to fall in place, but unfortunately it is the one thing I have very little of. I'm about instant gratification and am very reactive and will do anything possible to get that instant result. But patience and logic is the key. I'm slowly finding the pieces and now I just need to figure out where they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment