Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY 2011 Everyone! ... At least I hope it will be :)


I hope everyone had a splendid New Years Eve. I had a fun-filled evening surrounded by friends! Even though my age is beginning to catch up with me, I managed to have a festive, "dry" celebration! It was a moment of pure bliss saying "good riddance" to 2010 and "HELLO 2011!" 2010 was a burden whose load became more heavy as each month passed. It began on a sad note with the passing of my Grandma Cassell and things were just slowly added until I reached the motherload: October, November, and December.

The glass wasn't 1/2 empty the entire year... Some good things happened... I had my first publishing in a magazine! I did about a 15 photo spread for a nationwide magazine, 100,000 copies printed which was anything but shabby for a dame who only owned her D90 since last May :)

Anyway, I'm just glad to see 2010 gone! Looking back all my troubles began in 2000: car accident, cancer, marriage, divorce... And maybe I'm just having a 10 year streak of bad luck? Anyway, I just have a good feeling about 2011. I'm looking forward to the legal classes I'm taking this semester and I'm no longer going to be navigating the legal system blindfolded. After all, isn't the blindfold for the judge???

Well that's my year in a nutshell/Happy New Year post! I hope that everyone has a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year and I just pray that the Lord lighten my load and let things begin to turn around for me! HAPPY 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment